Sunday, September 30, 2007

Johson-Brock Homecoming

Spent Thursday and Friday in Johnson talking photos of the pep-rally, school, homecoming parade, game, and dance. I've taken over 8,000 photos so far on this project. Dropped a lens during the game but everything seems to be fine. Ended up sleeping in my car both nights. One of the teachers commented that I don't have a life. She might be right, but I guess sacrifices have to be made when you're doing something you enjoy. Pictures are turning out great. I hope I can find some publication that will eventually run them. In between writing a 22 page paper and getting other homework done before heading off for New York on Friday, I took a break and toned a few. More pictures will be posted when I get back.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for following our team this year..it was a great experience..hopefully these pictures can be put to great use for you and your career